Do you need a safe place for your baby to sleep?
Bauer Family Resources has partnered with the ISDH to bring safe sleep environments to Indiana babies. You can access free resources and education about safe sleep, as well as receive assistance obtaining a safe pack and play for your child by calling (765) 742-4848 or (844) 229-9580. Our educational messages focus on three key risk-reduction recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Institutes of Health which states that infants sleep safest:
• On their backs
• In a separate, safe sleep environment
- Mothers must be pregnant and within 4 weeks of the expected delivery date
- The infant in need of a safe sleep environment is less than 1 year of age
- The parent/caregiver does not have a safe sleep environment available for the infant
- The caregiver currently has no available resources to obtain one of their own
- The caregiver must attend a Safe Sleep educational training session.