Who Can Apply?
All families with children ages 5 and under living in
Carroll, Clinton, Tippecanoe, and White Counties can apply for our programs.
While priority is given to families with the greatest need, families of all backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.
* Early Head Start services (children under the age of 3) are only available in Tippecanoe County.
1. Fill out the online application
2. Ensure you have all the required documents and they are up to date
3. Come to your application appointment
(Virtual appointments are available)
What to expect?
1. Application appointments are around 2 hours long
2. Applications cannot be completed without all required documents
3. All families are put on the waiting list until a spot opens up
4. Our waiting list is by greatest need - not by first come, first serve.
5. When a spot is available for your family, we will contact you!