Community Partners is a free, voluntary prevention program for parents or caregivers with children 17 and younger who are interested in strengthening their family and keeping their children safe and thriving. Community Partners is a short-term program
and can assist with:
- Referral services for counseling, housing, food and clothing assistance, employment and other social services
- Financial assistance for counseling and short-term, emergency problems
- Goal setting through case management in the home or at a neighborhood location most convenient to the family.
- Family lives in Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Tippecanoe, Warren, or White county.
- Family has child/children ages 17 or under in their care
- Family is not involved in Healthy Families Program
- Family does not have an open child welfare case or investigation
- Family does not have a child at home involved in juvenile probation
Contact Us to Sign UpToll Free: 844-229-9580
Stop by the Community Center, 330 Fountain Street, Lafayette
The Community Partners for Child Safety program is partially funded through the Kids First Trust Fund. For more information about how to donate, visit the Kids First Trust Fund page