Community Partners is a free, voluntary prevention program for parents or caregivers with children 17 and younger who are interested in strengthening their family and keeping their children save and thriving. Community Partners is a short-term program
and can assist with:
- Referral services for counseling, housing, food and clothing assistance, employment and other social services
- Financial assistance for counseling and short-term, emergency problems
- Goal setting through case management in the home or at a neighborhood location most convenient to the family.
- Family lives in Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Tippecanoe, Warren, or White county.
- Family has child/children ages 17 or under in their care
- Family is not involved in Healthy Families Program
- Family does not have an open child welfare case or investigation
- Family does not have a child at home involved in juvenile probation
Contact Us to Sign UpToll Free: 844-229-9580
Stop by the Community Center, 330 Fountain Street, Lafayette
Bauer Family Resources has partnered with the Indiana Department of Health and Department of Child Services to be a Safe Sleep crib distribution site. Interested families can contact us toll free at 844 229-9580 to learn more about accessing free resources
and education about safe sleep, as well as information on how to receive assistance in obtaining a crib.
The Community Partners for Child Safety program is partially funded through the Kids First Trust Fund. For more information about how to donate, visit the Kids First Trust Fund page