Community Partners is a free, voluntary prevention program for parents with children from birth to age 17 interested in strengthening their family and keeping their children safe and thriving. Community Partners is a short term program, usually from 3-6 months, to assist families in developing and meeting family goals. Community Partners accepts referrals from families, community resources, agencies and schools. Families may call or drop by Bauer Family Resources to request assistance.
To access services or to make a referral, please contact the Community Center at (765)-742-5046.
Services the Program Provides
- Goal setting through case management in the home or at a neighborhood location most convenient to the family
- Family support and advocacy
- Referral services for counseling, housing, food and clothing assistance, employment and other social services
- Financial assistance for counseling and short term,emergency problems
- Crisis intervention
- Family lives in Tippecanoe County
- Family has children in their care
- Family is not involved in Healthy Families Program
- Family does not have an open child welfare case or investigation
- Family does not have a child at home involved in juvenile probation
- Family has child/children under age 18 in their care